Dr. Pradip Atodaria is an experienced cosmetic & plastic surgeon, practicing in Surat since 1993, at Harsiddhi Cosmetic, Burns & Plastic Surgery, is near Sub-jail crossroad, Ring road, Surat. He passed his M.B., B.S.-1986, M.S.(General Surgery-1989) & M.Ch. (plastic Surgery-1992) from Gujarat University. Looking at his skill & clinical results, he was selected by AAPI- USA (American Association Of Physicians of Indian Origin) for further training in the USA in 2003.
To provide better services to his demanding cosmetic surgery patients, in 2008, he had started an exclusive Hair Transplant & Cosmetic Surgery Center at Ghod-Dod Road, a posh locality of Surat, with ample parking space for patients. Dr. Atodaria has been the most experienced cosmetic & hair transplant surgeon of the entire south Gujarat.
Following the advent of newer techniques and advancements in the field of hair restoration surgery across the world, he developed a passion for hair restoration treatments & involved himself by learning the most sophisticated and latest techniques adopted across the world from the stalwarts of hair restoration surgery. He has invented an instrument called Multi slit knife which can make 3000 slits in 10 to 12 minutes time with the desired density, direction & angle to give natural-looking hair transplant.
Dr. Atodaria’s Innovations:
- Multi Slit Knife (MSK): which can make 3000 slits in 10 to 12 minutes time with the desired density, direction & angle to give natural-looking hair transplant.
- An Innovative Instrument For Reducing Surgeon’s Time In Making Recipient Sites. ISHRS Forum Volume 24, July/August 2014.
- A Novel Implanter: which can implant the hair follicle in a single step(under “Patent”).
- “An innovative technique to get clear surgical field while repairing vein in free flaps in head & neck reconstruction” in International Microsurgery Journal (IMJ).
- Multi Slit Knife for Sagittal Slits creation in hair Transplant (under Patent).
He is a regularly invited guest faculty at the National Conferences of AHRS-India since 2013.
He is a very dedicated surgeon who is always striving to achieve the best in the field of surgery. Delivering world-class results to our patients is the “Moto” of our clinic.
Few “FIRSTS” of Dr. Atodaria in South Gujarat, INDIA:
* The First to use digital Microscopes for dissection in South Gujarat.
* The First to perform ”Super mega sessions”& Giga Sessions in South Gujarat
* The First to perform “open method of dissection” that nullifies the wastage of follicles.
* The First to practice the “Trichophytic closure technique “ to minimize the scar of the donor area.
* The First Hair Transplant surgeon to practice the” Four hook method ” of dissection.
* The First to use “Micro-blades ” (0.8-1.2 mm) for making micro-incisions in South Gujarat. He has invented the Multi Slit Knife instrument to give more density with more precision (which is under “Patent”).
The First Surgeon to practice the “Non touch technique” of implantation which increases the survival rate of the follicles.
The First Surgeon to practice “Hair Transplant without having of Scalp Hair”
Dr. Kuldeep Atodaria is a young, dynamic, emerging hair transplant surgeon. He has done his study from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Hemakshi Rathod Desai. M.B., B.S., D.G.O. is a young, dynamic doctor with a special interest in female cosmetic surgery.
Our centre is well equipped with all the sophisticated equipment necessary to carry out all the latest techniques in Hair transplantation procedure.